The founding mission of the Degree Program of Cyber security Management is to conduct training for volunteer soldiers on management of cyber security in the realm of national defense. Courses in practical techniques in cyber security and management applications have been opened according to current national defense requirements, in order to equip students with the skills needed to meet the demands of cyber security incidents against the government or national defense.
In compliance with the Recruiting Regulations of On-the-job Graduate Program in the Barracks for Active Military Personnel, courses are conducted on-base, and students are taught to introduce relevant applications and analysis techniques to resolve issues and incidents that they face.
New! Synopsis of Admissions Seminar on June 26, 2018
Relevant regulations with regards to this program are as follows:
- Admissions regulations for the Degree Program of Cyber security Management: Approved via the Standing Committee meeting of the NCTU Admissions Committee for the 2018 academic year (June 25, 2018). The Ministry of Education has approved the regulations.
- Brochure: the Division of Admissions of our school has officially promulgated the the brochure on the school website http://exam.nctu.edu.tw. (Registration is open from July 30, 2018 to August 6, 2018).
- NEW! WORD file is attached to the brochure.
- One original transcripts for years at undergraduate level (or the transcript for the highest academic degree obtained). If for unforeseen reasons, the original copies of transcript are unable to be submitted on time, and fees have already been paid, fees shall be reimbursed according to the following regulations. (Repeated at 10:30 on August 3, 2018)
※Items to Note:
- Those who have paid registration fees for application but did not send out application registration forms and documents may apply for reimbursement, pay a NT$200 processing fee after the reason for reimbursement has been checked and approved, and receive their reimbursement. After application registration forms have been mailed out, applications for cancellation of registration are not accepted, and reimbursements may not be applied for under any circumstances.
- When an applicant is discovered to not meet qualification criteria for admissions during evaluation of application qualifications, the university shall proceed by following protocol for not meeting application qualifications. Evaluation and processing fees shall be deducted, and one-half of application registration fees shall be reimbursed.
- Regulations on taking courses and undertaking program of study: Passed by the Education and Curriculum Committee of the College of Computer Science on June 12, 2018.
Class Contact: Yang Chin-Ling / 03-5131229 / firstname.lastname@example.org